Have you experienced safety, service or discrimination issues with a moving company,
bus or truck company, including hazardous materials, or cargo tank facility? Please
call 1-888-DOT-SAFT (368-7238) from 9am‒7pm,
Mon‒Fri EST or file a complaint below.
IMPORTANT: if this is a safety emergency, please
call 911 immediately. The NCCDB complaint system is intended only for
investigation of past events.
- People using interstate movers, brokers or auto haulers
- Passengers on a bus, limousine or motor coach
- Motorists witnessing safety problems
- People experiencing problems with hazardous materials shipments
- Bus and truck drivers
- Other employees of bus and truck companies (i.e., safety managers)
- Bus and truck companies
- Purchasers and users of cargo tanks
We Want To Hear From You
The information you share will help us to: 1) improve motor carrier safety enforcement;
2) improve consumer protection by ensuring that moving companies use fair business
practices; and 3) identify and address discrimination and service issues. We're
dedicated to helping provide a safe, fair and pleasant travel experience for everyone.
Frequently Asked Questions »
FMCSA handles incidents that have happened in the past 60 days involving truck or
bus companies that cross state lines. Complaints involving moving companies must
cross state lines, but can be reported at any time. There are no time or state restrictions
for ADA or Hazmat complaints.
Login to view your household goods complaints.
File a Complaint
IMPORTANT: if this is an emergency, please call
911 immediately. The NCCDB complaint system is intended only for investigation
of past events.